Our Theme: “Exceeding your expections’’
To exceed our clients' expectations by providing efficient and cost-effective ICT
- IT Strategy & governance: Aligns IT and business strategies, bringing a boardroom perspective to IT. We believe a new thinking needs to be fostered in the organization – one which treats IT as a value generator and not as an expense. A strong governance model ensures consistency in IT
operations. It also enables the top management to stay in control of the IT spend and is required to stay abreast with sweeping Technological changes.
- Security: Helps our customers secure their data, protect identities and build trusted relationships with their clients, stakeholders and partners by, among other things, helping them with their business continuity and disaster recovery plan, Physical and Environmental Security, Compliance Audits and Management, Application and Network Security.
Under IT consultancy, we provide among other services, the following:
Technology is an important enabler of business transformation. Innovative business models have become the key to sustainable competitive advantage and profitability. LANWAN Technologies’ depth and breadth of technical knowledge and expertise can provide a sound strategy to create such a model, one that is tailored specifically to your organization, and that allows it to keep pace with the latest business trends and technology advances. Let LANWAN Technologies transform the way you do business by optimizing processes, aligning IT with business needs, supporting IT operations, IT architecture and design, enterprise applications, sourcing, project management, IT operations management and designing effective risk management strategies.
LANWAN Technologies is committed to assist you if:
- You recognise the need to better align IT to the organisation’s needs.
- You wish to have the right IT organisation to support business requirements and increase value to the business.
- Your efforts to comply with regulatory matters have uncovered operational issues in IT and information security.
- You need to priorities and measure IT projects
- You wish to assess which IT services should be provided internally and which should be outsourced to third party service providers.
- IT is seen as a constraint on the business or where the reputation of IT is held in low regard.
- You are seeking ways to improve the effectiveness of relationships between
- IT, the organisation and with suppliers